Thursday, March 22, 2012

Light weights

I weighed Joseph(4) and Sarah(2 1/2) this morning. Any guesses?

Here are some hints: they are 4 lbs different...Joseph was wearing a sweatshirt...Sarah still had last night's diaper on...they are BOTH still in front-facing car seats

Give up? Of course you do. I wouldn't expect anyone to care enough about this to make a game out of it. But it's a much better lead-in than just announcing it right off.

Sarah weighed in at 28 lbs. Joseph was 32. These kids are eating constantly. WHERE is it going? I had been considering letting Joseph move up to a regular booster with just the van seat belt because it would make getting in and out of the van so much easier. But he still looks so tiny in his car seat and at only 32 lbs (they are made for use up to 40 lbs.), I think he would be safer as he is now.

Sadly, I have the opposite situation. I have long out grown any car seat. (And several favorite outfits.)

2 comments:

  1. At least you should always have a kid small enough to send through the bathroom window when you lock yourself out. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know better than to comment on a post by a woman about her weight.

    ReplyDelete